Released on May 16th, 2018.
- Improved management panel load time by requesting celery status async (PR #429)
- Migrated FlaskBB internal behavior to use plugin hook system (PRs #369, #413, #419, #423, #426, #435, #436)
- Migrated behavior in flaskbb.auth from living in route handlers and into services (PRs #421, #424)
- Improved emoji support (PR #417)
- Migrated private messages into a plugin (PR #414)
- Fixed issue where user could not re-select having the default theme (PR #387)
- Fixed issue where a reinstall would attempt to drop the entire database instead of just the tables associated with FlaskBB (PR #364)
- Added ability to hide and unhide topics and posts, preventing unprivileged users from viewing them (PR #325)
- Fixed issue where password was not required when editing a user in the admin panel (PR #321)
- Migrated from Flask-Plugins to Pluggy as plugin system for plugins.
Plugins are now loaded via entry points and thus have to be installed
into the same environment as FlaskBB. During this migration we also moved
the portal plugin into its own
python package which can be installed via
pip install flaskbb-plugin-portal. (PR #311)
- Adds the functionality to "soft delete" posts and topics. (PR #325)
- Improve logging. (PR #327)
- Prefixes migrations with a timestamp which will sort them by creation date. (PR #353)
- Transform views into Class-based Views. (PR #324)
- Drop the tables instead of dropping the database when uninstalling FlaskBB. (PR #364)
- Create the database using SQLAlchemy's
db.create_alland stamp it as 'latest' instead of going through all migrations.
- Fixes a bug that prevented users to activate their accounts via the form input.
- Fixes a translations bug that wouldn't take the territory code into account when choosing a language (#299).
- Fixes a bug which would not show all conversations in the conversations view.
- Fixes a bug that made a forum section inaccessible when the
last_post_idof a topic was set to None.
- Various translations updated.
- Multiple permission fixes and various other fixes.
Released on May 5th, 2017.
- First release of FlaskBB